Head of Corporate Law Practice. He provides support for corporate structuring, establishment of organizations with foreign participants, and transactions involving shares/capital of companies. Konstantin provides legal assistance in reorganization and liquidation of business entities.
Head of Investment Due Diligence Practice. He provides support for comprehensive assessment of investment attractiveness of objects and analysis of risks in investment.
Konstantin specializes in representing the interests of Russian and foreign companies in commercial disputes, including construction contracts, corporate disputes, and insolvency cases for over 10 years.
He has significant experience in the field of bankruptcy of legal entities and individuals, protecting the rights and interests of foreign investors in Russia.
He also specializes in providing legal support for ship-owning companies, including the development and preparation of legal documentation related to maritime navigation and cargo transportation, comprehensive legal protection of client interests in case of insurance events, arrest of vessels, cargo, and other property in Russia and foreign countries, purchase and sale of ships, and protection against unjustified claims against ship owners and carriers.
Since 2022, he has been providing partner legal support to the Russian Export Center, the Export Support Center, and the Entrepreneurship Support Center of Primorsky Krai.
Some of Konstantin’s projects include:
● Participation in the legal support of the acquisition transaction by Lotte (Republic of Korea) of the «LOTTE Hotel Vladivostok» hotel complex, as well as agricultural assets in the territory of Primorsky Krai.
● Consulting the Korean airline JEJUAIR on the establishment of an aviation enterprise in Russia.
● Participation in the Due Diligence of an investment object in Vladivostok for group of companies «Talan».
● Providing protection of the rights of a foreign investor (Republic of Korea) in a dispute involving JSC «General Motors Uzbekistan» and other controlling entities of CJSC «UzDEUavto-Voronezh» regarding subsidiary liability for the company’s debts (claim amount exceeding 22 billion rubles).
● Providing protection of shareholders’ rights in the corporate dispute of JSC «DNIMF».
● Representation of the interests of a subsidiary structure of the Lotte holding in a dispute regarding the challenge of debtor transactions in an insolvency case with registry claims exceeding 2 billion rubles.
● Performance as an independent legal consultant for RFP Group, the largest forestry holding company in the Russian Far East, providing legal support for an investment project in forest development involving Japanese investors (construction of a pellet production plant) worth over 2.5 billion rubles.