Real Estate & Construction
Inmar Legal Ltd provides a full range of services associated with registration of titles to real property, maintains clients’ interests at every stage of implementation of building and investment projects.
Our lawyers provide legal support in resolving non-judicial disputes with contracting parties and state authorities, represent their interests in judicial disputes on titles to real property items, and on disputes arising out of construction contracts, lease, sale contracts etc.
- Consulting on formation, acquisition and sale of real property, in particular, matters of design, construction, reconstruction, lease, mortgage, and easement of land plots and buildings;
- Development of a plan and maintenance of the construction of residential apartment houses according to rules after 01 July 2018, with an allowance for use of escrow accounts, complex corporate structures involving several investors within one legal entity;
- Legalization of re-planning administratively and judicially;
- Challenging of a cadastral value of land plots and capital construction projects for legal entities and natural persons, including agricultural lands;
- Legal support in resolving non-judicial disputes with contracting parties and state authorities;
- Representation in courts and arbitration tribunals with regard to disputes on titles to real property items, and on disputes arising out of construction contracts, lease, sale contracts;
- Consulting on all issues arising in use of land plots and in construction, including on the issues of change of a type of permitted use of land plots, holding of public hearings, examination of design documentation, obtaining of authorizations and approvals for construction, and placement of objects into operation;
- Foreclosing of mortgaged property on a judicial and non-judicial basis;
- Execution of urban planning documentation;
- Maintenance of a procedure of inspection of land plots with respect to their intended use, challenging of seizure of land plots;
- Maintenance of inheritance of real property;
- Recognition as having lost the right to use a living accommodation under a contract of social rent on a judicial basis;
- Legal support of transactions with agricultural lands (transactions with farmland allotments, allocation of land plots on account of farmland allotments, purchase, acquisition of the right to lease agricultural lands);
- Judicial defense of rights of ownership and other corporeal rights to real property items.