Inmar Legal Ltd renders complex support of the insolvency procedures (bankruptcy) both on the part of the debtors, and on t he part of the creditors, including those related to the special entities (natural persons, sole proprietors, missing debtors, strategic enterprises, etc.).
- representing the interests of the creditor within the scope of the bankruptcy case in the arbitration courts of all jurisdictions;
- preparation and filing of the application on adjudicating a debtor bankrupt;
- inclusion in the Register of creditors’ requirements;
- representing the interests of the creditor at the meetings of creditors;
- interaction with an official receiver (financial manager), other participants of the insolvency procedures;
- control over the activity of the official receiver (financial manager), contestation of his unlawful actions, removal and making the official receiver (financial manager) materially accountable for the damages inflicted on the creditors;
- contestation of the suspicious transactions of the debtor, return of illegally alienated assets;
- legal assistance in the formation of the bankruptcy estate, identification of assets of the debtor and the persons controlling him, including those located outside the Russian Federation;
- analysis of the possibility of attracting the director and owners of the debtor-organization to the subsidiary liability for the debts of the bankrupt, the preparation of relevant claims;
- development of methods for debt restructuring, organization of the procedure for concluding amicable settlements in the course of bankruptcy procedures.
- representing the interests of the debtor in a bankruptcy case in arbitration courts of all jurisdictions;
- pre-bankruptcy audit, analysis of possible legal risks in the event of bankruptcy proceedings;
- legal assistance in the preparation, conducting and processing of the creditors’ meetings results;
- challenging claims of unfair creditors and protection from claims challenging transactions;
- protection of directors and owners of a debtor organization from unfair actions of creditors, minimization of risks of bringing controlling persons to subsidiary and criminal liability;
- legal support of the official receiver activity.