Support of Bankruptcy Procedures
- receiving information on debtors, their affiliated persons and financial condition from open sources;
- consulting on bankruptcy procedures;
- initiating claims on bankruptcy procedures in arbitration courts;
- supporting all procedures of the bankruptcy initiated by debtors or creditors;
- representing interests of creditors and debtors in arbitration courts, other state authorities and in negotiations with participants of bankruptcy process;
- legal analysis of the arbitration manager’s actions.