Inmar Legal Ltd provides a wide range of services in the sphere of antimonopoly legislation, legislation on foreign investments into companies having strategic importance, legislation on the public procurements and purchases made by separate types of legal entities.
Practicing lawyers are members of the Association of Antimonopoly Experts – the site for forming consolidated position of business community and the government on the matters of regulation in the sphere of competition development.
- consulting as part of the government control over economic concentration:
— legal analysis of the structure of transactions on economic concentration for the purpose of identifying the necessity of their coordination with the antimonopoly authorities;
— drawing up and submission of documents to the Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation regarding approving the economic concentration deals and agreements on the joint activity;
— interaction with the Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation in the course of reviewing applications for approving the transactions;
— support of the transactions on establishing control of the foreign investors over the strategic enterprises of Russia.
- Consulting on the issues of procurement activity and conducting bids (including the bids on the matters of compliance with the Federal Law № 44-FZ, dated 05.04.2013 and Federal Law № 223-FZ, dated 18.07.2011):
— complex support of the activities of the clients, organizers, participants in procurement in the course of organizing and conducting the procedures of selecting the suppliers;
— legal analysis and development of the procurement documentation, provisions on purchases, preparation of applications for participation in the procedures for selection of suppliers;
— representation in the Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation and its territorial offices in the course of considering the complaints, as well as in the cases regarding violation of antimonopoly requirements for the bids;
— representation in the court on the issues of invalidating the bids and the contracts concluded based on their results, on challenging the awards and ordinances of the Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation and its territorial offices.
- Consulting on the issues of unfair competition and abuse of dominant position.
- Development and adoption of the systems for compliance with the antimonopoly legislation (antimonopoly compliance).
- Support of antimonopoly inspections and litigation with the antimonopoly bodies.