Labor Law and Migration Law
Inmar Legal Ltd renders a complete spectrum of services on protection of labor rights and legitimate interests both of the employees, and the employers.
The lawyers of our firm perform analysis and preparation of the full set of labor documentation for their clients, from the acts, orders, instructions in the sphere of occupational health and safety to completing a paperwork related to labor relations with a specific employee (employment contracts, various orders, including order on hiring of an employee, on transfer to another position, on disciplinary actions or rewards, on termination, job descriptions, all sorts of acts required in the process of carrying out the labor function ,etc.).
The specialists of Inmar Legal Ltd also provide legal support to the unlawfully dismissed employees (deprived of carrying out the labor function), represent their interests in judicial disputes regarding the factual recognition of labor relations, on reinstatement in a job, on collecting the sums of emotional damages, non-received salary, payments for downtime, absence from work, taking into account all percentages provided by law.
We provide full migration paperwork for foreign labor of the clients with varying legal status: requiring obtaining work visa, not requiring obtaining such visa, highly skilled specialists, specialists engaged within the scope of business negotiations taking into account issuance of business visa and the like.
- a full complex of preparation, submission and receiving immigration permitting documents for each foreign worker, as well as for each accompanying family member of the worker: invitations for entry, permit to engage foreign labor depending on the list of job positions, work permits, obtaining single and multiple working visas; obtaining patent for carrying out labor activity on the territory of the RF, temporary residence permit;
- in case of change of passport by the foreign employee – preparation and submission of the application for introduction of changes to the work permit with obtaining new permit for each foreign worker;
- drawing up and sending notification on the conclusion, amendment and cancellation of the employment contract with a foreign workers, drawing up residential lease agreements for a foreign employee of the client and the members of his family;
- comprehensive check of documents for their conformance to the labor and migration law; consulting of the personnel carrying out HR control over the activities of the client;
- compiling a complete list of labor and occupational safety documentation in the client’s enterprise – employment contracts, supplemental agreements to them, orders on hiring, on termination of the employment contract; job description, occupational safety instructions, policies on trade secrets and personal data, policies on labor regime and time for rest, journals for recording and issuance of employment record books, work time recording books and the like;
- judicial and out-of-court resolution of all kinds of labor disputes, including drawing up, sending applications on behalf of the client-employee to the state labor inspection on checking the actions of the employer in relation to the client, participation in the administrative commission on instituting administrative action against the employer; drawing up and sending to the employer of the claims, applications on behalf of the client;
- support during inspections by the state authorities, judicial protection;
- implementation of material responsibility measures and indemnification for damages.